Benefits of joining NGAG
- Monthly newsletters with Guild news, art community updates, and more
- Opportunities to participate in local member shows & exhibits
- Venue program exhibit opportunities in the community
- Networking with fellow artists and art professionals
- Grid rentals
- Monthly meetings
- Opportunity to “show and tell” during monthly meetings
- Gatherings, workshops and demos (temporarily on hold)
- Saturday morning Art-In (currently virtual)
- Contributing to the community/causes through various art activities
- A place to advertise your workshop and classes via our facebook page
Cost to join
The cost for a yearly Membership is $30. If you have a partner or teen who also wish to join, we offer a family Membership of $35.
Steps to join
2- Send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your request and payment, we will add your name to our newsletter distribution list.
The NGAG is an all-volunteer organization and depends on its members to be actively involved in volunteer opportunities. We encourage you to participate on committees, assist with hanging exhibits, and other operational activities that make the NGAG the kind of quality organization that YOU want to belong to. On the form, please indicate all areas you would be interested in volunteering:
We welcome your participation and encourage you to become actively involved in the Guild and have fun at the same time.